Thursday 10 November 2016

Greys Anatomy Season 13 Episode 8 ~ the feels

Meredith Grey : my favourite character of all time ! Probably because I can always relate to her...especially the unfriendly rude aspect of her character :p

Anyway last night's episode was so damn well directed ! And after a while I feel like Shonda Rhimes has reminded every GA fan about the essence of the show..

Also got me thinking... people see what they want to see. It does not matter what you tell them or how you tell them..it does not matter if you lie or you tell the truth..they will always still see what their mind wants them to see.. You know how first impression is always the last impression? I think the brain already associates a certain energy to a person the first time you encounter them..the first few words that pop in your mind are actually what you will keep associating that person to..

Okay so I kind of drifted off from what I wanted to write about which is greys anatomy :p

DEREK !!!! THEY CUT A CLIP FROM A PREVIOUS EPISODE AND ADEPTLY EDITED IT INTO THIS EPISODE. It was so smooth and unexpected... it's nothing we had not seen before but it is just the way that the whole 39 minutes build up to those 15 seconds ! I almost thought i was there with meredith watching it happen ! Her imagination, her pain and what goes on in her mind was so well portrayed.. those last few minutes were like poetry in motion ! LIterature, art, all the fancy schmancy words that are supposed to transport you in some other dimenson..it was just that ! I'm always scared that ABC will stop the show at any point..but then episodes like these remind me why it made it to season 13 in the first place ! Truly appreciated the episode ! Actually I needed that episode because the couple of episodes before were just rubbish from a more global (12 seasons of greys watched more than twice !) perspective !



I am all praise for the actors as well.. their loss portrayed in such an elegant fashion. Meredith's had mre impact but Owen's and Richard's were eqaully well shot and displayed.

I just cannot get over the episode ! Fascinating.

Shonda also reminded me never to judge the light episodes..it is the silence before the storm xp
#neverdoubtshonda

Go watch it globe dwellers ! if not for the plot or story..do it for the creativity and the beauty of it !

xoxo
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment