Friday 10 June 2016

KISSKISS | Baby Rose 368 GUERLAIN

Hello Humans !!
Today I thought I would talk about one of my favourite lipsticks <3 The title already says what it is and I absolutely adore this lipstick
.
When it comes to lipstick, I love all shades - dark, medium, nude, whatever, I love it !!

The KissKiss lipstick is a beautiful baby pink and the pictures do not do justice to its actual shade. It is somewhat subtle, except for the small amount of glitter. Due to that fact, it is not the smoothest lipstick but it is not uncomfortable either. It does not have the texture of a very creamy lipstick, nor that of a very mat lipstick - it is in between. If you are one of the those persons who hate the feeling of having lip gloss (which I am one of) then do not worry. You get used to it after a few seconds. More importantly, it is not drying and your lips remain presentable even when it starts to wear off. Aside from that, it lasts quite well - I would say 4 -5 hours before the need to re-apply. It tastes good as well - for people who have the habit of biting their lips :p I also find that it smells like baby products - not sure if it's because of the name or it's probably just me.

If you want a somewhat nude look, then one stroke is good enough, but you can definitely build it up by adding more layers. 

This lipstick goes really well with dark eye make up, especially a look with a ton of eyeliner. The eyes remain in focus without the lips overpowering the whole look. It is also a good choice for everyday make up. Not everyone can pull a bright red lipstick every single day.

Also, I am very biased towards this lipstick because it holds a certain amount of emotional value (you must be thinking I am crazy). This one time, after a certain incident with a tiny human, all my lipsticks were ruined. I was devastated because I used to save a lot in order to be able to buy make up (especially when I have to counter in food and books when i spend money xp). So, my boyfriend surprised me with Kisskiss and it made my day a whole lot better ! It is the little things that count, right?
Anyhow, i will hold on to this lipstick even after i have used it all up coz i can be stupid like that :p 



Penning off,
BusLady








No comments:

Post a Comment