Thursday 4 August 2016

Hypersharp Maybelline Eyeliner

Dear Humans :)

I love Maybelline !!! <3

Eyeliners are my favourite ! The Hypersharp Maybelline one is absolutely fantastic !! To be honest, I never have any bad things to say about Maybelline products - so far in my lifetime anyway.

Cat eyes, flicks, wing liners - Whatever you like, this will do the job perfectly ! It is long lasting and water proof as well! I only rave about it, there are no flaws to it. Of course, the black is not as 'colossal' as a colossal kajal or a lasting drama 24H liner but it is one of the best liquid liners that I have ever used.





It does not feel heavy on the eyelids - a feeling I detest !! It is perfect for everyday make up. You might need a touch up if you are transitioning from a day to night look just so that your eyes pop more. Otherwise, it will last a good 12 hours.




Also, the brush? the liner? the applicator? whatever you call that thing in the picture, well it is so comfortable to use. Not too think, not too thin. It really helps with precision. I sometimes like an extremely thin line - very subtle. Other times I love to go all out - dramatic and super black. In any case, this applicator helps a lot !

I have had this for over a year and it does not seem to finish. So add long lasting to the list of pros (y).

Also, can we talk about the packaging? I rarely talk about packaging because I truly do not care. As long as the product works,  am good ! However, this one I love !! It caught my eye. It looks really classy for some reason.

The size as well is very adequate. I find myself dropping it in any handbag that I am carrying. I do not face the issue of the cap coming out loose and my bags going all black inside. So, another plus !!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!


Anyhow lovely humans, I hope you are having a good day whereever you are. I certainly am not :p Thankfully my blog helps to distract me :p

Penning off,
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment