Friday 5 August 2016

Attempt to document my life in an artistic way || Daily blogging?

Hello Humans out there !!

I had an idea a few days ago which I really wanted to write on my blog. It was inspired by one of Zoella's daily vlogs. She mentioned an app where she snaps a picture every day, and then after a year she can view everything. Sort of like an app scrapbook thingy where she captures one second of her life everyday..something like that - watch her videos to know more :p

So anyway, I want to try something similar here on my blog. I will take one picture (minimum) everyday and upload it on my blog. Not sure if I will be able to keep up with this activity daily, but sounds like fun to me :p 

I have always been the kind of person who kept diaries. When I was seven, it was the pathetic ugly notebooks that cost less than Rs.20. As i got older, thankfully the diaries got better, prettier & jucier :p 
Of course, it has been impossible for me to write everyday - mostly because i get lazy sometimes. However, I always go back to writing. Not sure how to explain the relief after penning down eery fragment of your thoughts - it is lie the diary will never betray you or tell somebody else or judge you. A bff on mute :p
I even started a scrapbook - but I failed to fill it so far. I do have the intention of filling it though :3

Since it is not always easy to come up with a blog post every single day, this tiny idea of mine will come in handy :) 

Also, it is a way of documenting my life as well. Yes I do know that the norm is to publish everything on Facebook, Instagram & Snapchat. As much as I love stalking people on social media and once in a while like to post a pretty picture, I am really glad that I never caved in to posting everything about my life online. I never will either. 

Obviously the pictures on my blog will not reveal who I am or who my friends are - that part will be for the scrapbook. They do not necessarily need to make a lot of sense either.

I will call this project daily blogging :p After all, it is my own space on the internet and i do whatever i want with it !! <3 

Penning off,
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment