Wednesday 4 January 2017

Annoying things

Dear Humans,

I compiled a list of some of the utmost annoying things:

1. Sneezing while wearing red lipstick !
I am not talking about those tiny sneezes, but the ones that come unannounced and you feel like your lungs are gonna squeeze out of your body ! It is already an unpleasant feeling anyway..now imagine that happening when you have carefully applied red or any dark shade lipstick. Eurgh i hate it !

2. People who cough/sneeze behind you in public places and do not cover their mouth
Gosh I can vividly picture all that bacteria coming out of their mouth right onto my hair. Disgusting really.

3. People who chew with their mouths open
Like seriously? Who wants to see that?

4. People who play with their fake teeth !
OMG this sets me off so bad! I just cannot handle the sound.

5. People who do not flush toilets
I am sorry, do you have somebody else do it at home? ><

6. Family members who attempt to clean/organise your room.
wtf?

7. Family members who feel way too at home when they come over to your place.

8. Old people carrying heavy bags

9. DECEMBER ! Thank God it's finally over !

10. the mauritian 'attitude'





No comments:

Post a Comment