Thursday 28 July 2016

Flic en Flac | Islander 03

Hello Humans ! 

It's been a few days since I posted on my blog. I have been busy and somewhat lazy :p 
Apologies !! 

Anyhow, recently I went to Flic en Flac and got a few pictures of the sunset - okay I have to admit the sun had already set but it was still pretty to watch !! 

Flic en Flac is one of the most popular beaches of Mauritius. I used to love it when the beach was not that eroded. It was easier to swim as well - now the sand is just full of corals - corals that are supposed to be on the reef. But oh well - climate change, increasing sea level, increasing sea surface temperatures and oceans acidifying - I could not expect any better :p 
Let us not forget human activities - digging, building, etc etc.

Anyhow, I seem to have gone on a bit of a ramble about climate change. Never mind - I will not bother to edit that out. 






Excuse the lack of megapixels :p 

xoxo
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment