Tuesday 12 July 2016

Islander | Mon Choisy Beach

Hello everyhuman :)

How's life?

A few days ago I wrote a blog post titled Islander in which I said i would explore my own country a little more.

Well, I have not been the best at it but recently I went to the beach, took some pictures and thought I would post them on my blog.

I went to Mon Choisy and spent the day at a hotel. I had a wonderful time !! Thanks to my boyfriend for the treat <3

It was really soothing to lie down and watch this beautiful sight. Relaxing and refreshing as well.
There's something about the ocean that I cannot quite explain..the grandeur, the mystery, the vastness, the colour, the slight notion of what lies underneath..it is truly amazing !!





That's all for today folks :)

Penning off,
BusLady


No comments:

Post a Comment