Friday 1 July 2016

Current Eyeliner Favourites | Maybelline

Hello Humans of this Planet !

Today I thought I would talk about my eyeliner faves !! <3 Who doesn't love a good eyeliner huh? :3

Ever since I was a little girl i watched my mother apply Kohl every single day - even if she was not planning to go anywhere. It was sort of like her daily make up staple :p

Naturally, I grew to like kohl as well - even if I am too lazy to wear it every day :p

Kohl, Eyeliners, Kajal - whatever you name it, I have tried quite a lot and my faves are :


  1. the COLOSSAL KAJAL by Maybelline New York
  2. LASTING DRAMA 24H - Automatic Gel Pencil by Maybelline New york :p 
The Colossal Kajal was probably one of the best things ever created by Maybelline ! This thing lasts forever <3
Okay, not forever but it really is water proof and once I have applied it in the morning - it can stay put for the whole day up to night time without any touch up ! It does not melt in the heat nor looks cake-y after 12-15 hours ! One could dream to have these qualities in a kajal and well, Maybelline turned it into reality.

It makes the eyes look really beautiful however way you decide to apply it.

It can be used on its own without any eye shadow because it is quite overpowering. A little will go a long way. You can blend it with an eye shadow brush to give yourself an amateur smokey eye ! It will last longer than eye shadows and well - you do not have to spend minutes blending and blending and blending.

Or you can simply apply a thin coat on your waterline - will definitely make your eyes pop! Yup - even the thinnest coat will make your eyes look dramatic and wonderful and all good things !  By all means, apply eye shadow, or other fancy schmancy stuff on your eyelids as well - these will only make you look more beautiful !

Colossal Kajal is definitely one of my staples !! So is the lasting drama 24H actually :p One can never have too many staples :p

The lasting drama is not of the same consistency as the kajal. Is it lighter and for some reason, feels slightly tingly on my water line. I still apply it anyway :p

This one tends to get slightly cake-y after 12hours and requires touch up if you wanna look good. I would say this one is more suitable for daily make up - for going to work or day time activities.

It makes the eyes pop just as well as the colossal kajal so all's good :)



 



No comments:

Post a Comment