Tuesday 28 June 2016

8 TV shows/series to binge watch !

Hello Humans !!

So today's blogpost is a compilation of a few tv series that I really like watching. I can't say that they are my all time favourites - that is a far too difficult list to write. However, I would say they are very entertaining and I have binge watched most of them - hence the title of the article.

Also, this is not a post where I give you an idea of the plot whatsoever - watch the shows to find out. I have inserted trailers where ever I could find a suitable one. I have no idea what is wrong with YouTube search because fan videos seem to pop up first and I tried looking for the network's original trailers in vain - too many fan vids. Not that I do not like fan videos but YouTube has got to work on its search results ! Better get on with this list otherwise this will become a rant about YT XD

Enjoy !!

1. Gossip Girl

"Gossip Girl here - your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite"

The above sentence describes the whole show actually :p It about the drama in Upper East Side..

Blair Waldorf is the only reason I watched the series till the end. Also, it kind of satisfies everyone's secret desire of wanting the lives of these high class personalities.



2. Game of Thrones

You would be 'uncool' these days if you haven't started watching Game of Thrones. 6 seasons in, it is really gripping and you can never expect what is going to happen next. Also, it is probably the biggest show on television right now.

The first 2-3 episodes are a pain to watch to be honest - I could not understand anything. But you gotta keep watching.. after 5 - 6 episodes, you won't stop binging ;p


3. Sherlock 

Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock <3 What better could you ask for??
This one is probably the best show on this list. Basically it is about the adventures of Sherlock and Dr Watson. There are not many episodes but all of them absolutely worth it.


4. Orphan Black 

Orphan Black is a must watch. I have already raved about it in two previous blog posts so feel free to check those out :)

Also, my favourite character is FELIX !!! <3 He is like gay best friend goals :p


5. Quantico

This one is damn good ! Not your average love story or cliche tv show. I have never come across any show like this before and I cannot wait for season 2 !!



6. Grey's Anatomy

12 seasons old and a 13 season on the way - there must be something about the show for it to have run for so long ! It is very very very dramatic. No one is perfect in the show and everyone is trying to be the best version that they can of themselves - basically living. You get to follow the storylines of various characters even if Meredith Grey is the lead of the show. Definitely my favourite !!

I had actually come across the season 8 finale on YouTube and it was so heart breaking. I went and binge watched the whole thing !! Never regretted !


7. Switched at Birth

This one is more for teenagers I think - but i love watching it anyway !! :p

title says it all :p

8. Mistresses

If you like the Gossip Girl vibe, then Mistresses will fill in the void for you. It is not on the Upper East Side and the people are not as rich, but the show still reminds me of Gossip Girl. Maybe due to the same writers.




Anyhow, gotta go
xoxo
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment