Saturday 18 June 2016

BIODERMA | Sebium AKN

Hello Humans !!

Today's blog post is about one of my essentials - the Bioderma Smoothing purifying care. 


If you tend to have break outs once in a while - especially when time of the month is around the corner, then you are going to love this. I have never met anyone in my life who would not love to have perfect clear skin. I wish mine were but it ain't :(
Anyway, so you know when your zits go away and leave those ugly scars - your skin feels uneven and not very nice. ENTER Sebium AKN - this thing works like magic ! 



I usually apply it after I have washed my skin with a face wash. After a few hours you definitely notice a big change. The skin feels smoother, pores look tighter ( I am not sure if it tightens pores but definitely feels like it) and more importantly, the skin looks & feels CLEAN. If you want to clear up the skin on your face, definitely try this,.

The first time I applied this on my skin, it was stinging ! It was not unbearable but very uncomfortable. I thought I was having an allergic reaction or something but after a few minutes the sensation disappeared. I realised the cream was actually working - hence the stinging sensation. I have been using this cream for 2 years now and never had a rash or any sort of allergies. It gives amazing results. 





On the back it says apply once or twice a day. In the beginning I used to apply it once or twice a day. Now I do not really feel the need to apply it every single day. 

If I am going to be staying at home - in bed all day - then I don't even apply moisturiser, let alone the sebium xp I know it's not very good for the skin but whatever. Not wasting this elixir !! XD 

I usually apply a somewhat generous amount the day before- before i go to bed. The sebium has time to sink in my skin and perform its magic. To be honest, the amount I put on my skin depends on the activity that I am going to be doing the day after. If I am going to uni - then I apply the strict minimum or none at all. If I am going on a date or something, then haha..I do not shy away from using it. 

"Soin lissant purifiant" - TOTALLY ! You know when you have just straightened your hair - it feels all silky, smooth and very shiny. I get that feeling with my skin after using it. 

I am not sure if people with really really extremely sensitive skin should be using this cream though. I feel like it is quite a strong formula. Nonetheless, I am not an expert so do not take my word for it. 

Moreover, I adore the consistency. It is so light and not thick - as compared to other creams. It feels like dessert to my skin. I am all praise for it. A little goes a long a way as well.



One more perk - the packaging and size of the bottle. You can definitely carry this around in your handbag or purse. IT you have a date or party after work, then few hours before you can just apply a small amount. Your skin will look fantastic. It can be used as a base for make up as well - not sure if it is the conventional way of doing it - but hey, the world is your pickle my friend. What works - works.
Anyway, Bioderma generally have really good products so if you are struggling to maintain a good skin - then you might want to check out their products. 

Penning off,
BusLady 



No comments:

Post a Comment