Friday 17 June 2016

Orphan Black : Season 4 Finale | Thoughts

Hello Human Beings..

Hope you are being well.. I am not. I wish i were already dead but anyway gotta keep going.

[Only spoilers ahead]

So as I mentioned before, I am completely obsessed with Orphan Black and yesterday was the season 4 finale. 
Now, OB is a show that I have binged watched till season 4 episode 7, therefore I did not have to wait for new episodes, which meant cliff hangers did not really bother me (perk of binge watching). However, now it sucks!! I have to wait till next season !!



Rachel showed her 50 shades of bitchiness, stabbed her own mother, stabbed Sarah and somehow became the head of Neolution. I feel like killing Rachel, she really seems like an entirely different person than the other clones. Kudos to Tatiana for the brilliant acting. 
That speech of hers on the board was disgusting really. They should put her in the lab and cut off her arms or something and see if they grow back, duh. And ew that 'sex' scene with Ferdinand. What the hell is wrong with that Ferdi-thing? His desperation is pathetic XD
































Delphine is back, alive and well, reunited with Cossima, who is dying. She was able to find the cure but Susan tricked her. 
The scene below was totally overwhelming. I was never a fan of their lovestory but after this finale, I might be :p


Krystle was totally hilarious in that episode :p 








Her reaction upon seeing Sarah was epic !! "She's a 7 on a good day and I've been told I am a 10"
Hah! xD

Sarah mimicked Krystle !! Totally nailed it:p



I really missed Alison throughout the episode.. Donnie is staying in the woods with Helena. How innocently Helena offered to help her sestras :" Do you want for me to kill this Evy Cho?" 

Donnie and Helena are so cute !!! I adore Donnie - he is so dumb and stupid xp Too cute <3


Also, can we talk about Arthur and Felix's friendship? LOVE LOVE LOVE !! 
A : " I have to say this is some of your finest work Felix"
F: " Thank you Arthur. I do respect your opinion"



Anyway, I'm really curious about that man on the island. Who's he? The ultimate head of Neolution? The person who wrote that book?

The episode was very dramatic - a 7 out of 10 :p
Can't wait for season 5!!

Penning off,
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment