Saturday 4 June 2016

My first blog post ever !


Hello humans :)

As the title indicates, this post is going to be sort of an introduction to my blog.

Ever since I was old enough to read about online blogs and pseudonyms in books, I always wanted to create one for myself but never had the courage to do so (for fear of  rejection mostly). But i finally mustered the willpower to do it and here it is. 

There will be no particular theme to my posts, they are going to be mostly about what interests me and what i feel like writing (when i feel like it). I am not even sure yet if this is a good idea but it is one's duty to try in life :p


Slightly about me :

Girl 
Studying Biology 
Love reading, watching movies and TV series (especially)
Strong believer in fiction,fantasy, fairy tales and 'what ifs' 
Religious procrastinator
Rubbish communication skills with fellow human beings (ironic, i know :p)
Over emotional 
Kinda nerd 
Saturday, my favourite day of the week 
Prefer weird humans over the usual ones
Hate-love relationship with the internet 
Do not believe in routines - more like cannot commit to them 
Adventures are the spice of life

Can't think of anything else right now


Penning off, 

BusLady

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment