Tuesday 14 June 2016

Selfless joy

Today's blog is a dedication to my favourite human in the whole wide world :)

It's weird really to feel genuine happiness for somebody else on their achievements, like an absolute selfless pride,joy and excitement for someone who is an entirely different being from your own (or maybe that's just me?). Someone with whom you cannot define your relationship through tangible means or even begin to explain the exact feeling you get when you see their eyes wrinkling out of pure happiness (especially [not necessarily] when you are the reason behind it). It is somewhere along the lines of feeling fluttering butterflies in your belly or having your breath taken away. I get the whole responsibility of the brain in all of this. Nonetheless, it is very hard not to think of that feeling as some form of supernatural power.

Anyway, i just want to congratulate my special human as he embarks on an entirely new journey and wish him all the very best <3

Arguments, fights and all the bickering aside, I love you and need you always. I have no idea where all that love roots from. Roots only seem to be growing in spite of everything though.You always give me reasons to look up to you and you never fail to impress me. I would mention your name but then this blog would no longer remain anonymous :p

Humans of the world, do not forget that little things count as much as big ones. Take time out to tell your loved ones how you feel about them. It is a harsh world.. One never knows what may happen the next moment.

Penning off,
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment