Tuesday 21 June 2016

Current favourite YouTube Channels | Top 11 YouTube Channels to binge watch

Hey there Humans :)

What's up??

Well, I am currently during holidays. I am LOVING it..because I spend my time doing mostly nothing :p There are so many things I could do but I I'm just so tired you know..

Anyway, so when I am actually doing something, a lot of the times it is watching YouTube. Who doesn't??

Below is a list of the channels I watch religiously (in alphabetical order because I could not seem to arrange those in order of preference) :

1. ANUSHA Dandekar

Basically the Indian-Australian version of Zoella :p
To be honest, I like Anusha better though :p She is a model and already had a successful career before she started her YT channel. She calls her show Diva on Duty. She is really lovely.
Her tips are very useful, doable and not over the top. Some of her videos are hilarious - the 7 seconds challenge she had with her boyfriend or the song challenge with her best friend.

She was a judge on the first season of India's Next Top Model and my favourite !! :) I am all praise !!!


2.BBC AMERICA

I love their shows because I find them quite unique, for example orphan black!!!! Plus bloopers, making of, extended scenes <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE !!


3. BUBZVLOGZ

Lindy aka Bubz was literally the first youtuber I ever subscribed to!! She has a beauty channel as well, Bubzbeauty but I recently started liking the vlog channel better. She was living in Hong Kong and recently moved back to Ireland. Her poop stories are epic!!! XD
Also, the pep talks <3
I love how she is way too honest with the camera.. so real xp No fake shit :p
There is not trailer..so I am linking the latest uploaded video xp 


4. CASPAR LEE

Who does not love Caspar???? :p Again, one the very first youtubers I  began watching. He is funny..there are no deep meaning to his videos, it's mostly fun and hilarious! Plus he is good looking, added bonus!! This is the cutest video and one of my favourites :



5. Cupcake Jemma

She owns Crumbs and Doilies in London.. She does amazing cakes and cupcakes. Very fancy decorations as well on the baked goods. I always watched her videos. I have attempted a few recipes, turns out quite good (would be excellent if i had skills in the kitchen) :



6. Jacksgap

Twin brothers - Jack and Finn - started this channel. Jack is mostly in charge of the channel as Finn is studying in New York now to become a graphic designer. In the beginning they used to do usual challenges and 'stupid' videos. However, they do more concrete videos now, the latest one is on Climate change. They went on an expedition with scientists - it was really cool.

I love how they did not keep on the stupidity theme as did a lot of other youtubers. Like if they are making money out of their channel, well it is for a great content.

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!


7. Laura in the Kitchen

There are a lot of cooking channels out there. For obvious reasons, I seem to connect more with Laura. She is adorable and her personality makes her great. I also watch her vlog and beauty channel - despite the fact that these are not her main focus.
She also has a cooking show on television in the US called Simply Laura - do check it out.


8. Niomi Smart 

I simply love her videos and her personality really. 


9. SciShow 

One can always learn new things and Scishow has got some really interesting videos. It is not very difficult to keep up as well.



10. The SacconeJolys

I just like to watch other people's lives really  xp
And well i like watching them.. Eduardo and Emilia are so cute !!!



11. Tyler Oakley!!!! 

I just have a good laugh each and every time :)
And the SASS! Love it (y)




I thought I would write some of my current favourites. Any of you looking for new channels to binge watch may find some inspiration as well. Also, feel free to leave any of your favourite, especially if any new youtubers out there..would love to know you :)

Penning off,
BusLady

No comments:

Post a Comment